Concert November 12, 2017 – 2:30pm
Moody Performance Hall. Located in the Dallas Arts District at the corner of Ruth and Flora. See website for directions and map. Please drop off your child in the front of the building.
Arrive by 12:40 When you arrive head down the right side wall to the backstage are where you will be directed where to uncase and tune.
The DSE will rehearse on stage and then stay backstage until they perform. They will perform second on the concert and then be taken to the balcony to watch the Sinfonietta.
- Ladies: Colorful dresses to below the knee or long dressy pants and blouse. Dress shoes. The ladies tops should have a front and a back and sleeves of some sort. No flip-flops, strapless dresses or short shirts.
- Men: Dress pants and dress shirt, short or long sleeved. No jeans or tennis shoes. No neckties.
General admission $10 on-line $12 at the door.
Student Tickets are $5.
Tickets are available on-line: www.gdyo.org
TURN IN YOUR FOLDER WITH ALL OF YOUR MUSIC AFTER YOU FINISH PERFORMING.
We will fill it with new music and return it to you next Sunday.
THE BIG NO’S:
- No video recording or photo taking is allowed during the performance.
- No parents are backstage. Please meet your kids in the lobby after the performance.
- No one is to leave the backstage.
- No food or drink backstage, just bottled water.
There is a parking lot directly behind the CPH for $5-15(it varies). There is also parking at the One Arts Plaza for $7. The parking directly in front of the CPH is limited to one hour and they will ticket you.
- The house opens to the audience at 2:10 PM.
- The dress rehearsal is closed to the audience.
- No photos or video recording is allowed during the concert.
- Students will watch the Sinfonietta orchestra perform from the balcony. They do not require a ticket.