Concert November 12, 2017 – 2:30pm
Mooday Performance Hall. Located in the Dallas Arts District at the corner of Ruth and Flora. See website for directions and map. Please drop off your child in the front of the building.
Arrive by 12:00 When you arrive head down the right side wall to the backstage area where you will be directed where to uncase and tune.
The Sinfonietta will rehearse on stage and then stay backstage until the concert begins. They will be led to the balcony at 2:00 and will perform third on the concert.
- Ladies: Long Black pants or long black skirt. Long sleeved or ¾ sleeved white blouse. Black shoes with Black hose or black socks. No Flesh colored or patterned Hose or Socks
- Men: Black dress Pants. White Long sleeved button down dress shirt. Black shoes with Black socks. No Jackets. No neckties
General admission $10 on-line $12 at the door.
Student tickets are $5.
Tickets are available on-line: www.gdyo.org
TURN IN YOUR FOLDER WITH ALL OF YOUR MUSIC AFTER YOU FINISH PERFORMING.
We will fill it with new music and return it to you next Sunday.
THE BIG NO’S:
- No video recording or photo taking is allowed during the performance.
- No parents are backstage. Please meet your kids in the lobby after the performance.
- No one is to leave the backstage.
- No food or drink backstage, just bottled water.
There is a parking lot directly behind the CPH for $5-15(it varies). There is also parking at the One Arts Plaza for $7. The parking directly in front of the CPH is limited to one hour and they will ticket you.
- The house opens to the audience at 2:10 PM.
- The dress rehearsal is closed to the audience.
- No photos or video recording is allowed during the concert.
- Students will watch the YPO orchestra perform. They do not require a ticket.