How To Donate
Please email or call the GDYO office at 214-528-7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to Amber Oosterwaal, Director of Development and Marketing. Office hours are Monday – Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The GDYO accepts MasterCard, Visa, check and cash donations. Please make checks payable to GDYO and mail to:
3630 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75219
If your employer or club has a policy of matching grants to 501 (c)(3) organizations, please consider the GDYO as a recipient. Remember, donations are tax deductible.
Levels of Individual Donation:
- Contributor – $50-$99 – Includes advance notice of concerts and events.
- Performer’s Circle – $100-$249 – Includes above plus listing in concert playbill and invitation to GDYO appreciation events.
- Artisan’s Circle – $250-$499 – Includes above plus two complimentary orchestra level season tickets, upon request, to the Meyerson Concert Series.
- Virtuoso’s Circle – $500-$999 – Includes above plus two season tickets in the Loge, upon request, to the Meyerson Concert Series.
- Maestro’s Circle – $1,000-$2,999 – Includes above plus four season tickets in the Loge, upon request, to the Meyerson Concert Series.
Share the Magic
For a donation of $3,000 or more, your company can be a Share the Magic Sponsor. GDYO’s Share the Magic outreach program was developed in 1993 to enrich the lives of children and their families by offering complementary tickets to the Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra’s Meyerson Concert Series through various community organizations. Last year, the Share the Magic program provided 1,200 tickets during the season to deserving citizens who might not otherwise have been able to attend the GDYO Meyerson Concerts.
Levels of Corporate Donation:
- Friends – $500-$999
- Patrons – $1,000-$1,499
- Benefactors – $1,500+
How We Recognize Your Gift Is Your Choice:
- Standard – We recognize the donor for the contribution.
- Anonymous – The gift will be named “Anonymous” in donor recognition materials and the donor will receive a receipt and acknowledgement correspondence.
- Honor – The gift will be recognized as directed by the donor and a card will be sent to the honoree.
- Memoriam – The gift will be recognized in memory of a person directed by the donor and a card will be sent to the loved ones.
Thank you for your interest in sharing the GDYO Mission, which impacts the lives of so many through the magic of music!